Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 -flexibility for the right candidate
Hours: 35 hours. Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Flexible working requests will be considered.
Closing date: Ongoing till role is filled
Are you a self-motivated and sharp minded Data Product Lead with a passion for building data capability that can help us beat cancer sooner?
It's an exciting time to join the data team at Cancer Research UK, we are working through a programme of data projects to support the amazing work of our staff and ensuring we are working towards a best in class data offering and collaborating with teams across marketing and fundraising.
What will I be doing?
- Developing and maintaining a clear understanding of CRUK's data strategy and ensuring that strong foundations re built in mastering our data.
- Ensuring data design, quality and governance frameworks for both master data management and CRM are aligned to CRUK's data strategy.
- Managing products through their full lifecyle from inception through to decommission.
- Overseeing the budget and ensuring good ROI.
- Managing a team of product managers and ensuring the team deliver to expected standards.
What experience do I need?
- Experience of working in a complex data environment
- Proven experience in product development in a CRM/data centric focused role.
- An understanding of the data domain, including data governance, data architecture, data modelling, data delivery and the role of data to enable analytics, reporting and business intelligence.
- Knowledge of Siebel and MS Dynamics highly beneficial.
- Familiarity with some aspects of software architecture and development
- Understanding the fundamentals of Agile and Lean environments.
Full with information and role profile.
What will I gain?
- 25 days annual leave a year plus public holidays and 1 CRUK day.
- Working in an award-winning team on exciting range of different projects.
- Competitive pension scheme.
- A brilliant learning and development environment.
- A range of generous rewards and benefits via our Rewards platform everything from gym membership, cinema tickets to discounts on cars.
Our optimism and desire for success leads us to constantly challenge ourselves and others, which means you'll be encouraged to stretch yourself in our dynamic environment. And, ultimately you'll know that you'll be changing lives through your work.
If you're as ambitious as we are, join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career, as we save lives and add years.
Please apply by submitting your CV and answering some short application questions. If this sounds like you, please follow the link to apply online.
You can also follow us on our