Philanthropy Data Executive - 18-month Fixed Term Contract
Reports to: Insight & Reporting Manager
Location: Stratford, with flexible working
Salary: £24,000-£27,000 dependent on experience
Contract: 18-month Fixed term contract - Full time
Application method: CV and cover letter required (telling us how your background and skills are relevant to this role and why you want to work for Cancer Research UK)
Application Deadline: 11th April 23:55pm
Please note, this vacancy may close earlier if a high volume of applications are received, so please do not delay to submit an application where possible to avoid disappointment
We are recruiting for a Philanthropy Data Executive to join our Fundraising Intelligence and Performance team within our Philanthropy and Partnerships area of the charity. In this great opportunity, you will...
Work collaboratively with both Philanthropy and Philanthropy Services colleagues to deliver high quality data support which will be delivered through an understanding of how data is modelled and using this to solve data issues for supporters' records across the directorate.
What will I be doing?
- Production of ad-hoc reports including pipeline reporting whilst following standard procedures to maintain an accurate database, compliant with internal processes, guidelines and Data Protection.
- Provide cover for the Philanthropy Assistant in creating new supporter's records and relevant opportunities and other information such as Events Registrations, activities, preferences as required in a timely manner, with full and accurate details, to have the latest quality information in the database.
- Update the database with information provided by Prospect Development and Senior Leadership to ensure it is fully representative of the position we hold with our donors and provide accurate supporter journey information.
- Provide advice to canvasser's and Philanthropy Services team members on data and reporting queries and support in training new/ current team members on the database (include one - one/ group training).
- Work closely with canvassers across Philanthropy to ensure they are updating their pipeline and prospect records regularly and to ensure data accuracy.
- Report regularly on common and persistent data quality issues to the Insight & Reporting Senior Manager to have a comprehensive and relevant requirements list for IT and Tech & Change.
You'll be able to bring to the role
What skills are you looking for?
- Experience of data manipulation, extraction and analysis skills
- Experience of data visualization skills and ability to present complex information clearly and effectively
- Ability to prioritise, manage conflicting deadlines, work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks to deadline
- Proven success of good stakeholder management, with the ability to build strong working relationships
- Demonstrable strong numeracy skills
- High level of IT literacy, including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including advanced Excel skills and CRM databases e.g. Raiser's Edge, Siebel, ThankQ and SQL
To view a full job description please click .