Philanthropy Manager (Manchester)
Salary: £35,000 to £42,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Contract length: Permanent
Location: Home-based in Greater Manchester & North West
Working Hours: 35 per week, however part-time and flexible working options available. We appreciate not everyone has the same working needs, therefore please advise of your preferred working pattern within your application.
Closing date: Ongoing
Please note that we will be shortlisting and interviewing for this role on an ongoing basis, so early application is encouraged to avoid disappointment.
In this role you will manage a portfolio of and develop relationships with prospective major donors and trusts in a way that will increase the likelihood and value of a major gift.
To do this you will steward relationships, bringing them closer to the organisation, considering a range of research projects, events and opportunities to identify and maximise how our donors can add value to CRUK as well as...
- Recruit, manage and support senior volunteers
- Develop and implement engagement and cultivation strategies
- Manage a portfolio of current and prospective major donors - to secure 4 or 5 figure donations and pledges
- Identify potential new prospects by attending networking events
You may have a working knowledge of the principals of major gift fundraising or sales but you will:
- Have a track record of fundraising from high net worth individuals or charitable trusts
- Be performance driven and enjoy working in a target driven environment
- Be a strong influencer and a great networker
- An inspirational communicator - both written and oral
If this sounds like you or you would like to hear more about these opportunities do not hesitate to get in touch.
Please see the following link for a full candidate pack: