Regional Volunteer Coordinator
Circa £29,500 plus car allowance £4,500 per annum
12 months Fixed-term contract
Start date: As soon as possible
Closing date: Midnight Friday 31st January 2020
Location: Homebased with travel - covering Scotland and Northern England
Are you a tenacious, engaging and innovative team player with proven experience of acquisition, business development or volunteer management within a fast-moving and dynamic environment?
We are looking for someone with excellent stakeholder management and recruitment skills - do you want to put your passion for people, projects, innovation and building effective partnerships to the most rewarding and powerful use in helping us bring forward the day all cancers are cured? Then please read on.
Cancer Research UK are looking for an outstanding Regional Volunteer Coordinator to help expand our invaluable volunteer base. This is a great opportunity to join the Cancer Research UK Volunteering Team for a hugely exciting 12 month pilot to support our retail operations with recruiting new volunteers to shops.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering an ambitious programme of ‘test and learn’ regional recruitment activity to drive a significant uplift in shop volunteers.
You can help us deliver the above with your:
- Strong experience in either volunteer management, recruitment, acquisition…OR…business development, partnership cultivation, account management, project management and similar ‘test and learn’ initiatives
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills with demonstrable success of your ability to form strong working relationships and securing effective influence and integration to complex matrix teams
- Efficient approach to managing multiple priorities with often competing agendas in a fast-paced and evolving environment with the ability to challenge constructively when required
- Strategic mindset for opportunity cultivation and development, coupled with excellent attention to detail for operational planning and delivery involving a diverse and dispersed team
- Passion for the value and impact of volunteering and ideally a sound understanding of the charity sector and/or retail sector
If this sounds like the perfect next step for you, please click here for the full role profile: https://adobe.ly/35Z23KU
Apply by simply clicking the link below to take you through to our careers website where you can submit your application.