Senior Campaigns Executive
Salary: circa £28,000 per annum
Contract length: 10 months fixed term contract
London office based (Angel, Islington - relocating to Stratford from November 2019)
Application process: CV and cover letter
Are you a self-motivated and sharp minded individual with experience of campaign operations and delivery that can help us beat cancer?
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join us a Campaigns Senior Executive and support the delivery of CRUK's National Fundraising campaigns! It is an exciting time join as we continue to improve our fundraising portfolio and continue support the saving of lives.
Some of the responsibilities you can expect be involved in are...
- Establishing great communication networks with regional teams to support the planning, delivery and evaluation of campaign activity
- Building great relationships with key internal stakeholders to ensure the delivery of effective campaigns
- Supporting the Campaigns Manager in campaign planning and developing and implementing campaign strategy
- Identifying opportunities to simplify or innovate processes to ensure increased efficiency or engagement
- Maximising the potential of contactless technology, supporting with logistics and operations, analysis, and the delivery of overarching strategy
- Attending Campaigns Team meetings and relevant regional meetings to ensure great working relationships, collaborative working and the delivery of a cohesive campaign
- Budget management - including making decisions around campaign materials expenditure, monitoring and recording expenditure, and tracking invoices
Join our collective force and help us lead the way through your experience of...
- Supporting the end to end delivery of campaigns or projects
- Logistical planning and delivery, on time and on budget
- Managing multiple stakeholders
- Delivering in a fast-paced environment
- Delivery through remote teams desirable
- Working in a high performing team
We're looking for the following skills...
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent analysis skills
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and deliver multiple priorities
- Ability to handle challenge and deliver under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Great problem solver
Our passion, determination and ambition leads us to set ourselves more and more challenging targets, which means you'll be constantly striving to ensure we are optimising our culture and people. For full role details, please see our candidate pack here:
If you're as ambitious as we are, join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career, as we save lives and add years.
Closing date: Wednesday 25th September 2019, 23:55
Interview date: w/c 30th September
Please note, the deadline may close early so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must upload both a CV and cover letter explaining their suitability for the role.