Senior Product Manager
Reports?to: Lead Product Manager
Location:?Redman Place, Stratford
Contract: Permanent. 35 hours per week.
Flexibility: We're flexible on how you do your work, with this role only expected to be in the office 1 or 2 days per week, and a 'core hours' policy of 10am-4pm
Salary:?£45,000 - £52,000 per annum dependant on experience?
Application method:?Please complete the anonymous application form, making sure?all of?your experience is included so that we are able to effectively shortlist.
Closing date:?Sunday 10th October 2021, 11.59pm. Do not delay applying as we will be shortlisting on application.
Looking for your new product management challenge? Interested in using your expertise in a cause driven environment? This could be the perfect opportunity to work for UK's largest Cancer Research charity.
Cancer Research UK and Technology team are evolving. We have recently transitioned our teams into Product specialisms allowing us to deliver best in class solutions to ensure we can meet our goal of finding a cure for all cancers.
We now have 2 Senior Product Manager roles created that will be aligned to Fundraising & Engagement and Corporate Functions.
Want to know more? Take a look at our
What will I be doing?
As a Senior Product Manager you will maximise value within your domain by defining and owning an outcome driven roadmap prioritised by business value. Working with your team you will manage and evolve products and processes to meet CRUK's strategic objectives. This may include (but is not limited to) improving user experience, increasing efficiency, reducing costs, driving revenue or improving quality.?
- You will own a complex problem space which may include multiple technologies, products or services
- You will be responsible for tracking and managing performance, costs, supplier contracts and suppliers (where applicable)
- You will be responsible for defining and agreeing OKRs for your area of responsibility based on user and business needs and ensuring consistent delivery against them
- You will be responsible for leading product teams, empowering them to deliver on the product vision and strategy, as well as managing a large number of stakeholders within your domain
- You will contribute to product and portfolio level strategy, and you will guide and mentor other members of the team (or similar)
What experience do I need?
- Product management experience in finance applications or CMS/web development/headless architecture or domain experience working in finance or online content management
- Prior experience decommissioning and replacing legacy products
- Significant experience of planning, producing and delivering user-centric products, demonstrating a strong understanding of:
- Multivariate testing and optimisation
- User experience and usability, including designing and carrying out qualitative research to identify customer needs
- Managing the trade-offs between short term requirements and longer-term vision
- Product modelling and Minimum Viable Product definition
- Product analytics and OKR definition
- Quality assurance and governance
What's in it for me?
- 25, days annual leave (plus bank holidays and the ability to buy up to 5 days per annum) and 1 CRUK day.
- Pension (employer contributions of up to 10%), life insurance and a great benefit discount platform.
- An incredibly strong tech stack
- A brilliant learning and development environment
Our optimism and desire for success leads us to constantly challenge ourselves and others, which means you'll be encouraged to stretch yourself in our dynamic environment. And ultimately, you'll know that you'll be changing lives through your work.?