Contract Length: Permanent
Hours: full-time - We're happy to discuss flexible working hours, job shares, and compressed hours
Location: Stratford based (with high flexibility to work from home 3-4 days per week)
Application method: In our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, we operate an anonymised shortlisting process. Please therefore ensure that you have completed the work history section of the application form and answered all application questions. CVs are required for all applications, however they will not be reviewed as part of the shortlisting process.
Closing date: Monday 4th July
Are you a self-motivated Talent and Influencer Relations professional with experience engaging influencers in order to deliver a Talent Strategy? If so we have the perfect opportunity for you…
What will I be doing?
As the Talent and Influencer Relations Manager you will support the development and delivery of the talent strategy for CRUK. You will do this by engaging influencers to support priority campaigns that deliver value to CRUK and Stand Up To Cancer, building long term commitment and high engagement with talent and their representatives.
- Play a key role in the delivery of a new Talent Strategy for CRUK, consistently demonstrating a solid understanding of the best use of Talent in a credible and authentic way
- Build relationships across CRUK to develop a mutual understanding and awareness of priorities and strategy and identify opportunities to collaborate
- Identify and develop bespoke, creative projects to engage Talent & Influencers to support CRUK and the Stand Up To Cancer campaign (where you'll work closely with the Senior Manager, SU2C)
- Develop and nurture a strong network of highly engaged contacts across Talent & Influencer, agents, publicists and influencers
- Respond to campaign and project briefs from CRUK-wide directorates, including Stand Up, analysing the potential benefit of Talent involvement in each instance and providing considered, expert advice and strategic direction
- Work with PR, social media and partnerships teams to advise on talent activity and deliver talent requirements
- Regularly attend external events to build your network; promote the work of CRUK and raise the profile of the Artist & Influencer Relations Team
- Monitor Influencer profiles within the media and other outlets, their involvement with other charities and opportunities for credible connection to CRUK
- Ensure Talent projects and campaigns are within budget and always seek to drive greatest value and cost efficiency.
- Confident approach and ability to demonstrate expertise to internal and external (Talent & Influencer) stakeholders
- Excellent influencing skills
- The intellectual curiosity to understand complex scientific areas of research, and the ability to transform this information into engaging, partner-friendly communication
- Highly professional, flexible and committed to going above and beyond the remit of the role to achieve and exceed targets
- Strong team player with a collaborative approach that enhances, develops and utilises the skills of team members and wider peer group
- Proven ability to collaborate with multiple teams in large organisations, managing multiple stakeholders and a complex set of priorities
- Commercial awareness; ability to identify and maximise opportunities to deliver direct and indirect financial value to events and campaigns
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills; attention to detail
- Experience of working with Talent, their representatives and multiple stakeholders to create and execute high profile campaigns with cut through and visible results
What will I gain?
Without you we wouldn't be able to achieve our aim of seeing 3 in 4 people survive cancer by 2034. So, we want to reward you in as many ways as possible. Our benefits package includes discounts on anything from travel to technology, generous holiday allowance, gym membership, and much more. We want to ensure that you have the best work/life balance possible, so we actively encourage a flexible working culture for all our roles wherever possible. For most of our office-based roles you'll only be required to work from a specific location for 1 or 2 days a week on average. You'll also be able to access a wide range of learning and development opportunities. And ultimately, you'll know that you'll be changing lives through your work.
If you're as ambitious as we are, join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career, as we save lives and add years.