Team Assistant (Corporate Partnerships)
Salary: Circa £23,000 per annum pro rata + excellent benefits
Contract length: 6 month fixed-term contract
Working Hours: 21 per week (split across 3 - 5 days)
Location: Angel, London
Please note that we will be shortlisting on an ongoing basis and will be closing the role when we have enough candidates to bring forward for interview so please don't hesitate to submit your application.
Are you a self-motivated individual with excellent organisational skills that can help us beat cancer sooner?
We are looking for a driven individual to...
- Coordinate the teams financial processes such as invoicing, purchase orders, income queries and leading on monthly reporting processes
- Coordinate key internal and external meetings, including booking rooms, sending invites and pre-reads
- Chair monthly Corporate Partnerships meetings
- Manage cross team resources such as shared folders, SharePoint and newsletters
- Support the team with travel bookings
- Support with partnership administration such as ordering fundraising materials and assisting with stewardship
- Manage the teams contract processes - working with Legal to track, send, sign and store contracts.
Our science holds the solution. At Cancer Research UK, our pioneering research has helped double survival rates in the last 40 years. Every step we make towards beating cancer relies on every pound, every hour and every person, and our 3,500 people work relentlessly every day towards this goal.
Now we need a Team Assistant to provide administrative support to our Corporate Partnerships team to help us achieve our ambitions aims. Without any government funding, the Corporate Partnerships team plays a big role in securing the donations Cancer Research UK needs to fund our vital research. To support this, the Corporate Partnerships team has launched an ambitious five-year strategy to directly support Cancer Research UK achieve its long-term ambition to reach 3 in 4 people surviving cancer, through our prevention and early diagnosis work.
Join us to help save millions of lives through your...
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise day-to-day tasks and plan ahead to maximise most effective use of time
- Proven ability to work within a team and build effective relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Computer literacy using Microsoft Office
- Good problem-solving ability with sound judgement.
Our passion, determination and ambition leads us to set ourselves more and more challenging targets, which means you'll be constantly striving to ensure we are optimising our culture and people.
If you can do all this and more, you'll enjoy a great career with us. Together we will beat cancer.
Closing date: Ongoing
Please see the following link for a full candidate pack: