We are looking to recruit a Fundraising Manager on a permanent basis, to work as part of our Corporate Services team.
We have ambitious plans to invest in our current and new services to ensure that our customers continue to receive excellence throughout their lives with us. This role will be instrumental in raising the funds to support these developments and will take the lead in engaging with new and existing stakeholders to communicate the changes.
Key to success in this role will be the development and implementation of Fundraising, Marketing and Communication strategies. As such, we are seeking an ambitious and creative individual who has extensive experience of successfully delivering strategy.
You should have experience of fundraising through a variety of different streams and be able to inspire and excite individuals at all levels. Capital project experience is essential. If you are interested in learning more please contact Andrew Philip, Director of Finance and Resources for an initial discussion.
Working with Capability Scotland brings you lots of benefits:
- Rewarding Career Choice
- 37 Days Annual Leave
- Competitive pay of £39,760.40
- Extensive Training Provided
- Access to shopping discounts through the Perks At Work scheme
- Generous and enhanced pension schemes and family benefits
- As a member of our autoenrollment pension scheme, £10,000 provided in the case of Death in Service
- Flexible working is available
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Free PVG checks throughout your career
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.