CAPE is a London based charity providing a vital suite of services for people with long and enduring mental health issues. Cape Shops Limited is CAPE’s trading subsidiary and we are a growing and thriving charity shop brand. We believe in serving our local community, creating a positive shopping experience for our customers and ensuring our donors know that we are grateful for their support.
We are looking for someone to manage a strong team of volunteers and casual employees to meet revenue targets and create a thriving, profitable retail business. All profits are redirected to the main charity
To maximise sales and minimise costs for the shop whilst ensuring that the shop supports and endorses our values and brand as well as raising awareness as much as possible in the local community.
To be responsible for the recruitment and management of the staff and volunteer sales team.
To manage our eBay store and develop other sales channels to maximise income and profit from donated goods to ensure the sustainability of CAPE Charity in the future.
We are looking for candidates with the following experiencenece:-
- Retail and sales
- Customer service
- Recognising stock potential to generate income
- Merchandising, visual displays, shop layouts and window design
- Generating highest sales value from donated goods
- Ability to sort and process donations
- Handling cash/cashflow systems, electronic tills, card machines and collating financial information
- Supervisory experience
- Management of Health and Safety for customers, volunteers and staff
If this is the role for you we look forward to hearing from you.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.