Be an integral part of the development and delivery of business-wide systems and processes that drive collaboration.
Cardno ID is recruiting for a Quality Management Specialist – International Development to work directly with the President of Cardno International Development Division and the Global Division Executive, and to be an integral part of the development and delivery of business-wide systems and processes that drive collaboration. The Development Specialist will work with the President and global executive to provide exceptional support for global BD initiatives, driving collaboration tools and platforms, assisting business leaders to operationalize and continuously improve Global Mandatory Requirements (GMRs), and providing timely research and analysis which identify areas for efficiencies and improved coordination.
As the Quality Management Specialist, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Support the Division-wide integration of Global Mandatory Requirements (Global Policies) and identifying areas for improved collaboration and efficiencies.
- Work with business leaders to consolidate platforms and systems to provide greater business delivery at country-levels.
- Contribute to the development of systems, processes, platforms and tools that drive Division-wide collaboration.
- Support training needs.
- Work with internal stakeholders to update/develop manuals, general operating procedures, templates, guides and other tools.
- Promote and derive internal processes, procedures, and best practices.
- Work with field and home office teams to improve coordination, scheduling and logistics.
- Support project efforts as requires to address and mitigate risk.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management and Auditing Fundamentals
- To lead on the global mandatory data requirements for (GDPR). Working towards synergizing global practice;
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven experience in quality management and ideally experience within the international development field;
- Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited college or university; or relevant international development field. Master’s degree preferred;
- Ideally PRINCE2 qualified;
- Experience of successful ISO 9001 audits;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple activities and priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced, client-focused environment;
- Strong attention to detail and diligent approach;
- Prior proposal development experience;
- Strong organizational, interpersonal skills; ability to cultivate and maintain professional relationships with colleagues and contacts in donor and peer organizations;
- Ability to apply professional-level knowledge to solve a full range of complex problems;
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written;
- Ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects and ensure completion of requisite milestones within established deadlines;
- Some knowledge of accounting, procurement and/or contract management would be a plus;
- Demonstrated in skills in MS Office with software knowledge to utilize a database and produce requisite reports;
- Ability to travel international up to 10-15% of the time
*Must have authorisation to work in the UK
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.