Full time - 35 hours per week (Salary £22,876 to 24,878) plus On-Call payments, 23 days annual leave and other benefits
About the role: We are looking to appoint a care professional with experience of working within a domiciliary environment/registered care setting. We run dynamic, forward looking care agency and outreach service within Harrow and the surrounding areas. We are looking for someone to help us grow and develop the service further.
Reporting to: Agency Manager, responsibilities include:
- Working as part of the team delivering high quality person-centred support
- Building good relationships with our clients and their families
- Regular visits to our clients and services
- Providing feedback and guidance to team members
- Manage client’s rota to ensure seamless service continuity
- Regularly attending and contributing to team meetings
- Ensuring the service delivered is of high quality and compliant with regulatory frameworks/best practice
This post is ideal for those with social care experience looking to work at the next level. You will need to be ambitious and will ideally hold or be willing to work towards a level 3 diploma in Health and Social Care.
We are committed to safeguarding, equal opportunity and welcome applicants from all sections of the community. We guarantee an interview to applicants with disabilities who meet the minimum criteria for the post.
(This post will be subject to satisfactory references and DBS disclosure).
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.