Carers Careline require a part time Chief Officer to lead and manage a small team based in the Ecumenical Centre in Redditch. Well established, the charity offers various forms of support to unpaid Carers in Redditch.
The role requires that the Chief Officer:
- Be a dynamic and strong team leader
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be prepared to be in the public eye representing the charity
- Have excellent networking and presentation skills
- Have an understanding of the issues affecting unpaid carers
- Be a successful and experienced fund raiser.
- Have an understanding of working with communities
- Have financial management experience, be able to read and interpret accounts, set and manage budgets
- Be competent in using the Microsoft Office software suite.
- To develop and implement a fundraising program, that will ensure a sustainable revenue stream.
- To provide leadership to the organisation by creating an adaptable and responsive team through their personal development.
- To manage the IT system development with the aim to improve our level of services.
- To evaluate and manage risk in all areas of operation.
- To develop and ensure that all legal requirements, organisational policies and procedures are adhered to in relation to service users, staff and volunteers.
- To ensure that all evaluation and monitoring processes meet funding criteria. and produce detailed reports for the funders.
- To develop and manage policies and procedures that comply with the Charity Commission, Companies House and Governmental requirements,
- To ensure compliance with all financial legislation.
- To ensure that staff and volunteers are adequately informed and trained to carry out their duties safely and in compliance with all policy and procedures.
- To set, manage and present operational budgets.
Salary and Holidays
Type of Position: Permanent Part-Time
Number of Hours: 25 hours per weeks Monday to Friday to suit the needs of the organisation, including some occasional evening and weekend work
Salary: £19,110 full time equivalent £28,282
Annual Salary: Paid Monthly
Holidays: Equivalent of 5 weeks holiday per year plus public holidays
Accountable to the Trustees, this position is demanding and the person selected will have patience, empathy and find satisfaction in helping others to improve their lives.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.