Carers in Hertfordshire is a well-respected, independent, carer-led charity, established in 1995. The charity works to ensure that all Hertfordshire’s unpaid family carers are recognised, valued and supported in their caring role and have the opportunity for a life outside caring and can exercise a collective voice in the county. This role will work with local stakeholders to ensure young carers are identified, and protected from inappropriate caring, and will have the support they need to learn, develop, thrive and to enjoy a positive childhood.
You must be passionate about involving children and young people and their families in the design, development and delivery of services. With the skills and experience to manage a team that work remotely and offer range of services, including casework, to young carers and professionals in Hertfordshire.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience of casework and casework supervision, including with families with multiple and complex needs
- A proven ability to provide support, supervision and coaching to staff and to successfully manage people, including the end-to-end recruitment process e.g. disciplinary issues, induction, appraisals
- Experience of working in partnership with children’s social care and building effective working relationships, and assertively negotiating, with a range of partners and funders at various levels.
- The ability to plan and deliver a high-quality outcome-focused service producing evidence to demonstrate compliance with the contractual and legal obligations of the charity.
- A commitment to and strong understanding of safeguarding
- Self-motivation, emotional resilience, a flexible approach and the ability to effectively manage their own wellbeing
In return you can expect a competitive salary, …….
Closing date: Monday19th October 2020
Interview Date: Wednesday 28th October 2020
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.