Carers Network is looking for an enthusiastic team player to support our work. Carers Network employ three teams of Caseworkers across the London boroughs of Hammersmith and Fulham, Westminster and Kensington and Chelsea.
They provide carers assessments unpaid carers on behalf of the council. The Carers assessments we provide are either face to face or over the telephone, and looks at the person’s emotional, physical and mental health through looking at their current circumstances and agreed long term outcomes; such as accessing work or wellbeing activities.
This new role will support our Caseworkers through maintaining telephone contact with our service users through booking carers into groups or events. We offer training and continuous support, and the opportunity to be part of a small and vibrant team. We are looking for a volunteer to support us for a minimum of six months, for ideally two hours per week.
- Scanning and photocopying documents
- Using and updating our customer relationship manager (CRM) tool, Charity Log services or social groups
- Telephoning our service users to remind them of upcoming groups or events
- Calling our service users and gathering feedback on the quality of our services
- Reconnecting with carers and updating our database with GDPR
- A team player who is not afraid to ask for support from the team if necessary
- Some experience using Microsoft Office is desirable
- Polite telephone manner
- Empathic to the needs and circumstances of our service users
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.