The Carer Friendly Officer will work closely with partners of Carers Trust South East Wales to work towards the Carers Friendly accreditation scheme. The Carer Friendly Accreditation is an accreditation for services, employers, GP’s, local authorities, pharmacies etc. to be recognised for the support they put in place for unpaid carers. Giving each organisation the exemplar tools and a framework to improve identification and support for carers.
- Support the implementation of the Carer Friendly Accreditation for services across Gwent
- To build relationships with a wide range of partners across Gwent to implement the Carer Friendly accreditation
- To help raise the profile of the Carer Friendly accreditations across Gwent, including attending events, giving presentations and being responsible for increased participation and sign up
- Work with the wider Gwent Carers Hub team to ensure carers are offered the appropriate information, support and guidance at the right time
- Attend and represent CTSEW at contract meetings and other meetings appropriate to the post
- Collate monitoring and reporting evaluation in accordance with the funding requirements and assist in producing quarterly report
- Develop knowledge of local services and foster links with voluntary service providers, keeping up-to -date with any service changes and developments
- Support the input and following up actions of data and information on Charitylog
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.