The Fundraising Manager is a key role with-in Carers Trust South East Wales’ (CTSEW) Leadership Team and will oversee the delivery of Our Fundraising Strategy which will increase unrestricted funds for the organisation. With the changing economy and dependence on statutory funding becoming more of a risk, the time is right for us to focus on building funds that we obtain through fundraised activities so that we can support more unpaid carers in the way that suits them best. Our growth over the past few years has given us a fantastic base across South East Wales and provides enormous potential to diversify our income through fundraising. The Fundraising Manager will oversee the following:
- To lead on the implementation and delivery of CTSEW’s Fundraising Strategy, increasing unrestricted funds for the organisation
- To implement robust systems that will support all aspects of fundraising for the charity
- To increase awareness of unpaid carers and CTSEW through a programme of fundraising activities
- To further develop and adapt strategy in line with CTSEW organisation aims and objectives
- To provide high quality administrative and clerical support to Carers Trust South East Wales Leadership Team and wider office teams
- To assist with a number of ongoing projects within the organisation, collating information and liaising with appropriate members of staff
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.