Carers Trust South East Wales (CTSEW) exists to support unpaid carers to look after themselves as well as their loved ones and with over 180 staff and a £3.2m turnover, we are one of the largest charities in Wales. We provide a wide range of statutory and non-statutory services for carers and also provide stand-alone homecare services.
About the role:
We have developed this new role to lead the organisation through a process of transforming our understanding of our key stakeholders and how we best empower and support them to achieve outcomes that are important to them. It is a really pivotal time for the organisation and this role will provide a genuinely exciting opportunity to work from a blank piece of paper and have real responsibility for making people’s lives better.
Working as part of our senior leadership group, you will also support in developing our future vision and strategy, ensure that we drive the charity forward to consistently achieve excellent standards in everything that we do.
· You will have proven experience in marketing and communications, or transferable skills from roles such as customer services or digital transformation.
· You will be approachable, down to earth and passionate about enabling carers and the people they care for to enjoy and make the most of their lives.
· You will have an ambition to drive excellence across our charity, enabling us to grow and maximise our resources to give carers the best outcomes possible.
What can you expect working with us?
Working for Carers Trust South East Wales you will:
- Work in a team where you will be supported, engaged and recognised
- Have opportunities to develop your skills
- Have access to flexible working arrangements
- Be part of a values based organisation
- Have access to 25 days’ annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays). After 5 years complete service annual leave entitlement increases by one day each year up to a maximum of 10 years.
- Have access to a contributory pension
How to apply
Please complete our employment application form and our equal opportunities form available on our website and return by email.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.