To engage with young & young adult carers and relevant organisations to develop and implement a Young & Young Adult Carers regional strategy. Promoting carer services across the region, working alongside the Gwent regional hub and spoke.
- Co-ordinate the implementation and development of the young carers ID cards for the Region
- Working in partnership with Local Authority, Health Boards and Third Sector to strategically standardise support and assessments available for Young & Young Adult Carers in line with the Social Services and Well-Being Act (2014)
- Developing and implementing in partnership a regional Young & Young Adult Carers Strategy
- To work closely with colleagues to develop services for young & young adult carers across CTSEW
- To attend and represent CTSEW at contract meetings and other meetings appropriate to the post
- To develop knowledge of local services and foster links with voluntary service providers, keeping up to date with any service changes and development
- To promote the identification of potential new service users and hidden carers
- Attending local forums and multi-agency groups with professionals and peers, sharing service information and representing carer issues
- Building links with organisations with a direct role and remit to engage and support difficult to reach young & young adult carers
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.