Carers Trust is a major charity for, with and about carers. We work to improve support, services and recognition for anyone living with the challenges of caring, unpaid, for a family member or friend who is ill, frail, disabled or has mental health or addiction problems.
We do this with a UK-wide network of quality assured independent partners and through the provision of grants to help carers get the extra help they need to live their own lives. With locally based Network Partners we are able to support carers in their homes through the provision of replacement care, and in the community with information, advice, emotional support, hands-on practical help and access to much needed breaks.
Outline of the role
The Head of UK Fundraising is responsible for delivering growth through income generation, innovation, and partnerships. With a focus on Trusts and Statutory funders, this role will also lead and support fundraising across all income streams in Scotland and Wales.
Additionally, they will:
- Develop and deliver a strategic fundraising plan for the team which responds to the needs of the overarching organisational strategy and places unpaid carers at the centre of our work.
- Work closely with colleagues across Carers Trust to develop transformational programmes that have a positive impact on the lives of unpaid carers.
- Lead and implement the process of identifying, engaging, and stewarding key partnerships across the UK that help create a sustainable future for Carers Trust.
- Coach and develop a high performing team to effectively deliver key performance indicators and objectives.
- Act as a positive role model within the fundraising department and with colleagues across Carers Trust.
Please make contact with Peridot Partners, our recruitment consultants, for further information on the role.