Individual Giving Manager
£30,328 per annum plus Inner London Weighting (£3,000 per annum)
35 hours a week
London SE1 0LH
Carers Trust is a major charity for, with and about carers. We work to improve support, services and recognition for anyone living with the challenges of caring, unpaid, for a family member or friend who is ill, frail, disabled or has mental health or addiction problems.
We do this with a UK wide network of quality assured independent partners and through the provision of grants to help carers get the extra help they need to live their own lives. With these locally based Network Partners we are able to support carers in their homes through the provision of replacement care, and in the community with information, advice, emotional support, hands on practical help and access to much needed breaks. We offer specialist services for carers of people of all ages and conditions and a range of individually tailored support and group activities.
We are currently looking for an Individual Giving Manager who will support the organisation to realise it’s vision by;
- Recruiting, retaining and cultivating relationships with donors including cash, regular gifts and legacy giving.
- Working with the Director of Fundraising and Communication to ensure cross organisation development of stewardship for individuals leading to engagement, conversion, value and long-term support.
- Overseeing the challenge events activity by working with colleagues to recruit and provide a high quality experience for our participants.
The successful candidate will have
- Experience of individual giving and legacy fundraising.
- Experience of managing integrated campaigns including digital and offline channels
- Experiences of databases preferably Raisers Edge and the ability to segment audiences
This is a great opportunity for someone interested in joining a vibrant organisation and a successful fundraising team.
Please note that we will only accept completed application forms or a CV and covering letter.
Closing date is 6th February and interview date is 13 or 14 February 2020
Carers Trust is committed to valuing diversity.
Carers Trust has a number of measures in place to support the carers in its employment including carers leave.
Charity numbers: England and Wales 1145181, Scotland SC042870.