A Christian-based charity working with homeless families in the London Borough of Haringey seeks the following team member with experience of working in a multi-cultural setting and who could be considered a self-starter:
OUTREACH ADVICE WORKER
28 hour post (4 days per week)
NJC scale 24: £30,648 pro rata (includes OLW £1,976)
Purpose of the role: To provide wide-ranging general advice, support and advocacy to homeless families.
Applicants must have significant experience of working with clients with complex needs.
The ideal person will have:
- Excellent working knowledge of housing law, welfare benefits, migrant rights
- Excellent communication and representation skills
- Experience of managing contracts and quality standards
- Experience of monitoring and service development
- Ability to speak a community language is desirable
You must be highly motivated and committed to providing a first class service and be able to organise your own workload to deliver advice and support to the highest standards.
The closing date for this post is: 5pm Tuesday 12th October 2021.
This post is subject to a DBS Check.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.