Purpose of the role: To develop CARIS advice service provision and maintain Quality Standards.
This is an opportunity to make a positive impact and deliver a high quality advice service. Applicants must have significant experience of working with clients with complex needs.
A Christian-based charity working with homeless families in the London Borough of Haringey seeks the following team member with experience of working in a multi-cultural setting and who could be considered a self-starter.
The ideal person will have
- Experience of managing advice staff and volunteers
- Experience of managing contracts and quality standards
- Experience of monitoring and service development
- Excellent working knowledge of Housing law, Welfare Benefits, Asylum and Immigration and legislation relating to EEA Nationals.
- Excellent communication and representation skills
- Ability to speak a community language is desirable
- OISC Level 1
You must be highly motivated and committed to providing a first class service and be able to organise your own workload to deliver advice and support to the highest standards.
Closing date for applications: 2pm Tuesday 12th December 2017.
This post is subject to a DBS Check.
This post is part funded by the National Lottery through the Big Lottery Fund.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.