The Diocese of Carlisle is looking for a
Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor
To be based in Penrith who will
- Support the development of safeguarding arrangements, good practice, policy, and training
- Advise the diocese on all safeguarding matters
- Work collaboratively with the National Safeguarding Team
- Refer allegations of abuse to statutory authorities and ensure the provision of appropriate advice and support to survivors and victims of abuse
- Ensure those who pose a risk are appropriately supported and managed
This post will require an Enhanced DBS check.
Interviews: Monday 29th March 2021, held via Zoom
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.