Job Title: Data Analyst – Maternity cover – Part-time (30hours)
Reports to: EPR Lead - Substance Misuse/ Lead Data Analyst
Salary: Starting salary: £23,000 pro rata
Catalyst is a non-profit organisation working with people who are dealing with issues stemming from drug and alcohol misuse and mental health. We believe in peoples’ ability to change and are proud of our non- judgmental ethos.
This Catalyst post will be based at our partnership i-access hub in Guildford.
Purpose of Job
To manage the information entered on data systems including SystmOne, the service’s Electronic Patient Record (EPR), interrogating the data and submitting reports. To provide a professional, efficient and responsive data and project support service within our multi-disciplinary service. To work effectively across teams and within the i-access service and with key stakeholders.
Analysis and Reporting
- To provide and receive complex information and communicate statistical matters/system changes to non-analytical professionals, advising on issues of data standards and quality as necessary and in a timely manner.
- To undertake the collation and submission of monthly reports including to the National Drug Treatment Monitoring System (NDTMS), statistical returns and other reports, ensuring accuracy and disseminating useful conclusions and information within the service.
- To develop new reports and analyses as required by Senior Managers to assist with service delivery.
- To provide support to the Lead Data Analyst.
- To monitor the teams’ performance against the i-access service and Public Health England Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and be proactive in their resolution and escalation, working with Senior Managers, Team members and key stakeholders.
- To maintain an excellent working knowledge of databases including SystmOne and of local processes.
- To manage the accuracy and completeness of the client information held on databases including SystmOne, the service’s electronic client record system.
- To work to Data Protection legislation and service policies and procedures.
- To ensure robust processes for data collection and effective validation are in place.
- To work with senior managers to address new or changed data collection requirements.
- To conduct quality control audits and to ensure data collection requirements are being adhered to.
- To attend training and assist in the roll out of new guidelines/statistical requirements across the i-access teams.
- Provide project support for projects or project work streams within the i-access service delivery plan as directed by project leads. Support project leads to ensure that projects deliver against commissioned targets.
- Effectively manage key organisational tasks as directed by project leads to include collation of information, management of spreadsheets and process co-ordination. Engage and work with a range of stakeholders.
- Support technological innovation within the service. Attend IT forums and work with other Trust areas within the i-access service on initiatives for IT development to improve service delivery. Provide IT support to multi-disciplinary colleagues.
- Responsible for proactively contributing to the maintenance and development of data and administration systems and processes maximising the use of technology
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch and we will send you the full job description.