Catch22 is a social business, a not for profit business with a social mission. For over 200 years we have designed and delivered services that build resilience and aspiration in people and communities. Our 1600 colleagues work at every stage of the social welfare cycle, supporting 44,000 individuals from cradle to career.
We are investing in the expansion of the Catch22 Employability Team and working towards securing further exciting contracts and opportunities.
Working within our Employability Team, the role is outreach based role (London) you will be Employment Advisor working within local communities to support people to progress into employment.
- To coach and prepare participants for the world of work.
- To ensure participants demonstrate and sustain progression into employment.
- To accurately diagnose the needs of the participants, to understand their challenges, career ambitions, strengths & development areas, future job roles and / or training opportunities.
- To engage with the local community and develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders to successfully identify participants for existing and new employability programmes.
- To effectively engage participants and attach them to existing and new employability programmes.
- To deliver high quality end to end Information, Advice and Guidance to participants on our employability programmes.
- To induct, assess and `on-board’ participants.
- To promote and develop the mind-set, emotional intelligence qualities, self-confidence and esteem so that the participants succeed in the world of work.
- To complete goal focused action plans/ILRs for all referred participants and provide support and motivation for clients to implement their action plans.
- To `coach’ the participants on a one to one and group basis based on the Catch22 Apprenticeships and Employability Methodology.
- To prepare CVs, cover letter and job/apprenticeship application forms with participants.
- To introduce participants to a `strengths based’ recruitment approach to succeeding in job interviews.
This list is not exhaustive.
- Five GCSEs or equivalent at Grade C or above.
- Relevant professional qualification.
- Relevant experience
Location: Outreach based in London
Salary: £25,000 - £27,500 per annum
Contract: Full time 37 hours per week.
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays, rising to 33 days with service..
- Pension scheme with matching contributions of up to 4%
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.