Catch22 exists to help build a society where everyone has a good place to live, good people around them, and a fulfilling purpose. We call these our '3Ps'.
We achieve this in two ways. First we improve lives on the frontline through delivery of public services. Secondly, we use our knowledge to change 'the system', to fix the complex web that can trap and disempower those it was set up to help.
National Citizenship Service (NCS)
NCS is a four week youth programme like no other. Designed specially for 16 and 17 year olds, the NCS experience gives a YP a clearer idea of what you want from their future.
Catch22 has delivered NCS in the North East since 2010, delivering the life-changing experience to over 9,000 teenagers, helping them to realize their potential and smash their future goals.
Over 3,000 dedicated members of Catch22 NCS staff nationally help make this happen. You will be instrumental in continuing this support to young people in the North East.
You will join a dedicated and committed team based in South Shields. However your work will cover the whole of the North East. You will provide office management and administrative support to the NCS manager and Senior Project Coordinator’s. The role will include day to day management of the office and liaising our large bank of sessional staff to ensure they are ready to deliver the programme. You will also work closely with Catch22 internal HR and payroll.
Summary of man duties.
· To review incoming correspondence and to prioritise matters for the Manager’s attention, responding to administrative requests and routine issues subject to considerations of commercial sensitivity and confidentiality.
· To manage the day to day running of the office environment and coordinating facilities, scheduling and organising meetings and office hospitality.
· To distribute information and programme updates to projects and partners, via e-mail and hard copy, as instructed by the Contract Manager. Including support to monitor internal reporting requirements.
· To develop and maintain effective administration systems for the National Citizen Service and National Programmes, including maintaining up to date work diaries and arranging travel and accommodation for the team.
· To support regional teams to recruit the volumes of seasonal staff required through management of smart recruiters and supporting at recruitment events when required.
· To manage the onboarding process of all seasonal staff in line with Catch22 safer recruitment policy and ensure that staff are ready to go out on programme.
· To support regional teams in the assessment and selection process for seasonal staff and play a pivotal role in the retention of staff through ongoing communication and social media.
· To manage the timesheets process for seasonal staff to ensure staff are paid correctly and on time through liaising with Catch22 payroll.
· To support with the secure handling of cash and data records in the office, ensuring that processes are followed when signing monies in and out of the office.
· The manage CRM systems to ensure compliance against contractual requirements relating to staff onboarding, including ensuring that all DBS and data is recorded accurately.
· To monitor CRM reports daily to identify any data quality issues on the CRM system and to raise any issues with relevant managers.
· To assist with Health & Safety functions of the office and ensure that all health and safety processes are up to date
Educated to A Level
Experience of working in an administrative role
Minute taking and distribution at a strategic level.
Practical experience of supporting and organising events
Experience in the recruitment, selection and onboarding of staff
Ability to communicate at all levels
·Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities
·Proficient in use of IT and new media technology
·Experience with CRM databases
Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
Strong planning and organisation skills
Works well to deadline and under pressure
Salary: from £22,050
Hours: 37 hours per week
Contract: Full-time, permanent
Unless otherwise stated, interviews will be arranged as suitable candidates are identified, so early application is strongly advised.
At Catch22 we value equality, diversity and inclusion. We are wholeheartedly committed to the principle of equality of opportunity, both as an employer and as a provider of services. Diversity and Inclusion is part of what we do every day, working to deliver our vision to build a strong society where everyone has good people around them, a purpose, and a good place to live.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.