At Cats Protection we will continue to find new and loving homes for cats and kittens until our work around information, education and neutering reduces the long-term need for homing. Life in a rescue environment is not ideal for any cat compared with a warm, loving home. Our cat admissions volunteers help our volunteer groups and teams admit cats into our care in the most effective way possible, making the process as easy and stress free for both people and our feline friends alike.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Responding to email and telephone enquiries regarding cats coming into care
- Managing the cat waiting list and prioritising accordingly
- Liaising with other volunteers, staff, local vets and members of the public
- Using our administrative systems to record cats coming into care
- General administrative duties such as photocopying and filing