We are currently seeking a Campaign Manager to join our newly formed Marketing & Income Generation team, who play a vital role in reaching and engaging with millions of cat owners and cat lovers across the UK. You will join a team of passionate, talented and highly engaged people who are always looking to find new and innovative ways to achieve a greater impact to benefit cats. You will join us working 35 hours per week and in return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £44,789.56 per annum plus excellent benefits.
This is a remote based role however monthly travel for team meetings may be required.
Cats Protection is the UK’s leading feline welfare charity with a nationwide network of adoption and homing centres, volunteer-run branches and charity shops. During 2021, despite all of the challenges, we helped 137,000 cats and kittens. That's the equivalent of around 389 cats a day!
You will be joining us at an extremely exciting time in Cats Protection’s history, having recently set out our ambitious strategic direction to benefit the welfare of many more cats in the UK. You would sit within the Brand & Marketing team who are responsible for…
- The development and consistent activation of our brand
- An integrated and co ordinated marketing approach across the charity
- Consistently representing our?vision, mission and values?through our brand to build?greater engagement with?our key audiences
Responsibilities of our Campaign Manager:
As Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for the development, coordination and implementation of effective and ambitious multi-channel marketing and communications campaigns. You will collaborate with a number of internal clients to define campaign briefs that meet objectives and respect budget and time constrains. In addition to this you will monitor our campaign progress from planning and execution to ensure it remains focused and effective and delivering the greatest impact for cats.
What we’re looking for in our Campaign Manager:
- Significant experience in a multi-channel marketing and comms campaign / project management role
- Experience in both on and offline advertising
- Experience of briefing creatives and media in both in-house and external partner organisations
- A solid working knowledge of marketing and advertising practices and methods
- A good understanding of campaign metrics and reporting
What we can offer you:
- salary of up to £44,789.56 plus excellent benefits
- generous annual leave entitlement
- contribution pension scheme
- life assurance scheme
- range of health benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- and more
Join us as our Campaign Manager and know you are helping to make a real difference to cats and kittens across the UK!
Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications or CVs that are emailed to us directly. Applications received after the closing date may not be responded to.
Closing date: 29th June 2022
Virtual/in-person interviews: 7th & 8th July 2022
Please note, should we receive a large amount of applications for this vacancy, we reserve the right to close this vacancy prior to the advertised closing date.
Cats Protection is committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk and protecting anyone that comes into contact with us from harm. We expect all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.