We currently have an exciting opportunity for a highly-skilled individual with a customer-centric mindset to join and enhance our Customer Experience team as the Customer Feedback and Insight Manager. You will join us working 35 hours per week and in return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £41,586.89 per annum plus excellent benefits.
Cats Protection is the UK’s leading feline welfare charity with a nationwide network of adoption and homing centres, volunteer-run branches and charity shops. During 2020, despite all of the challenges, we helped 126,000 cats and kittens. That's the equivalent of around 345 cats a day!
The Customer Experience department is responsible for helping the charity meet the needs of its many customers by driving forward long-term changes that will enable the organisation to become more customer-centric. Working across all of the Cats Protection directorates the team are focussed on ensuring all aspects of CX are factored into our planning and decision-making, including customer data, feedback and insight.
Responsibilities of our Customer Feedback and Insight Manager:
As our Customer Feedback and Insight Manager, you will be responsible for the creation and ongoing development of the voice-of-the-customer (VoC) programme at Cats Protection (CP) to ensure the charity is best placed to capture, understand and make decisions based upon the needs of its customers, therefore supporting the charity’s long-term vision of becoming a more customer-centric organisation.
What we’re looking for in our Customer Feedback and Insight Manager:
- significant experience within a similar role, responsible for managing customer feedback within a large complex organisation
- experience of delivering organisational change and improvement
- excellent understanding of customer experience KPIs and metrics
- analytically minded customer centric thinker
- proven ability to multitask and work unsupervised and accurately
- outstanding stakeholder management and relationship building skills – both internally and externally. Proven success at influencing change
- strong planning and organisational skills
What we can offer you:
- salary of up to £41,586.89 per annum plus excellent benefits
- generous annual leave entitlement
- contribution pension scheme
- life assurance scheme
- range of health benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- and more
Join us as our Customer Feedback and Insight Manager and know you are helping to make a real difference to cats and kittens across the UK!
Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications or CVs that are emailed to us directly. Please note applications which are received after the closing date may not be responded to.
Closing date: 24 October 2021
Virtual interview date: w/c 01 November 2021