Digital Community Fundraising Manager
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join our team as a Digital Community Fundraising Manager. You will join us working 35 hours per week, on a permanent basis and will be based remotely. In return you will receive a salary of up to £46,581.14 per annum plus excellent benefits.
This is a remote role but there will be frequent travel required. The ideal candidate will be based in the South-East/London area, but we will consider applicants from other areas of England.
Since 1927, Cats Protection has helped thousands of cats each year, across the UK. As a community of volunteers, employees, supporters and partners, we’ve improved the lives of millions of cats and transformed the way millions of people see and care for cats.
Our Digital Community Fundraising team sits within the wider Community and Events fundraising team which currently raises over £4 million to make life better for cats every year. Over the next 3 years we have ambitious plans to grow income and the number of supporters we reach. Being a critical element of our planned growth, through engagement with digital-first communities, the team empower gamers, streamers and content-creators to raise funds and awareness, support people raising funds across our social platforms, manage digital stewardship journeys for our DIY fundraisers, and deliver integrated digital campaigns to support our National network of Adoption Centres and Branches to raise funds within their local communities.
Responsibilities of our Digital Community Fundraising Manager:
This role requires a digital native, someone with significant experience delivering successful digital product strategy from development, marketing to implementation. You will lead and drive forward our Digital Community Fundraising strategy, with lots of opportunity to shape and innovate our approach. You will lead a team of 3 people, inspiring the team to deliver against plans and embedding effective ways of working, as well as direct line management of our Senior Digital Fundraising Officer. Working closely with our National Community Fundraising Manager and Events Fundraising Team Manager to plan and integrate our plans and activity across the Community and Events department, as well as other key internal stakeholder teams.
A key part of your role will be spotting opportunities with external partners and cultivating relationships with key industry contacts within the gaming industry and develop collaborations which can raise significant funds and audience reach.
What we’re looking for in our Digital Community Fundraising Manager:
- Compassionate, courageous and inspirational team leader
- Expert knowledge of digital products, channels and systems, and experience building and implementing digital-first strategy
- Expert knowledge of digital first communities, specifically within gaming, streaming and content-creators
- Expert knowledge of financial management, budgeting and planning
- Expert knowledge of using a database or CRM to manage fundraising campaigns
- Expert knowledge of relevant governance and regulation, including Fundraising COP, GDPR and PECR
- Exceptional relationship builder who can build genuine, effective and happy working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What we can offer you:
- salary of up to £46,581.14 per annum plus excellent benefits
- generous annual leave entitlement
- life assurance scheme
- range of health benefits including private healthcare
- Employee Assistance Programme and more
Through our values and behaviours we help people see the world through cats’ eyes. Together we can make a difference.
Closing date: 1st January 2024
Virtual interview date: W/C 15th January 2024
Applications may close before the deadline, so please apply early to avoid disappointment. Please note, applications received after the closing date may not be responded to.
Please email if you require any adjustments to be made for you to complete your application or to participate in the recruitment journey.