We currently have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Digital Marketing Officer. To join our award-winning team on an interim basis until the end of 2021. You will join us working 35 hours per week and in return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £30,209.35 per annum plus excellent benefits
Cats Protection is the UK’s leading feline welfare charity with a nationwide network of adoption and homing centres, volunteer-run branches and charity shops. During 2019 we helped around 191,000 cats and kittens, an average of more than 520 per day.
Cats Protection has seen a transformational growth in digital fundraising over the past couple of years and this is a very exciting time to join the digital marketing team. You will play a key role in implementing the digital fundraising strategy, maximizing income through digital channels.
Responsibilities of our Digital Marketing Officer:
As a Digital Marketing Officer you will work across multiple communication channels, focusing on digital advertising. This role will also support growth in digital across all income streams, from events to regional fundraising to retail. We have ambitious growth targets and you will be responsible for implementing the digital marketing programme from conception to delivery and analyzing the effectiveness of new digital channels.
What we’re looking for in our Digital Marketing Officer:
- previous experience working in digital fundraising, ideally with specific digital advertising experience
- proven track record of achieving income against agreed financial targets
- an assertive communicator, confident in managing external agencies and working with internal teams
- a selfstarter, able to use your own initiative
- indepth knowledge of all the latest digital fundraising best practice, trends and compliance
What we can offer you:
- salary of up to £30,209.35 per annum plus excellent benefits
- generous annual leave entitlement
- contribution pension scheme
- life assurance scheme
- range of health benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- and more
Join us as our Digital Marketing Officer and know you are helping to make a real difference to cats and kittens across the UK!
Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications or CVs that are emailed to us directly.
Closing date: 25 April 2021
Virtual interview date: 05 May 2021
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.