We currently have an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Head of Brand and Marketing to join our team on an interim basis for up to 18 months. You will join us working 35 hours per week and in return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £58,357.04 per annum plus excellent benefits
Although this role is currently working from home due to Covid restrictions, it is based at the National Cat Centre, Chelwood Gate, on the edge of Ashdown Forest. This is a remote location and public transport is limited. Full time remote working will also be considered.
Cats Protection is the UK’s leading feline welfare charity with a nationwide network of adoption and homing centres, volunteer-run branches and charity shops. During 2020, despite the challenges, we helped 126,000 cats and kittens. That's the equivalent of around 345 cats a day!
As Head of Brand and Marketing you would be joining us at an exciting point in the charity’s 95-year history to lead on the redevelopment of our brand and deliver its implementation. This role will define and scope the organisation’s future marketing requirements and opportunities to support the delivery of our 10-year strategic ambition.
Responsibilities of our Head of Brand and Marketing:
As Head of Brand and Marketing you will report to the Director of Communications and work with a range of stakeholders across the organisation in developing and leading the rollout of our brand, including launch plan. You’ll play a key role in bringing a strategic and coordinated marketing approach to Cats Protection; ensuring a consistent brand identity across the organisation. You will line manage two Design team leads and the Advertising Campaign Manager, and be a positive and proactive member of the Communications Leader Group and broader charity Leadership Group.
What we’re looking for in our Head of Brand and Marketing:
- Experience of spearheading a successful charity re-brand
- Strong understanding of digital audiences and channels including social media and digital advertising
- Significant experience of guiding and supporting the achievement of coherent external messaging and a strong brand identity
- Experience of managing a team delivering marketing plans and activity
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrate substantial experience of working with and successfully managing complex stakeholder relationships
- The ability and confidence to influence at a senior level, deliver messages in an engaging and innovative way and effect change through influence and negotiation
What we can offer you:
- Salary of up to £58,357.04 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Contribution pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Range of health benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- …and more
Join us as our Head of Brand and Marketing and know you are helping to make a real difference to cats and kittens across the UK!
Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications or CVs that are emailed to us directly. Please note applications that are received after the closing date may not be responded to.
Closing date: 08 August 2021 however we will be reviewing applications as they are received, so do apply early
Virtual interview date: To be confirmed as required