We are currently seeking a Head of Transformation to join our new Transformation directorate. You will join us on a fixed term contract for up to 18 months, working on a full-time basis and in return, you will receive up to £61,364.99 plus excellent benefits.
Cats Protection is the UK’s leading feline welfare charity with a nationwide network of adoption and homing centres, volunteer-run branches and charity shops. During 2020, despite all of the challenges, we helped 126,000 cats and kittens. That's the equivalent of around 345 cats a day!
You would be joining an extremely exciting and interesting point in Cats Protection’s history, where we have recently set out our ambitious strategic direction for the next ten years to benefit the welfare of many more cats. We have identified the need for a programmatic approach to co-ordinate and deliver the change required to achieve our vision and goals and are currently recruiting for multiple roles to build and develop a Transformation directorate.
Responsibilities of our Head of Transformation:
As our Head of Transformation, you will support the Transformation Director in providing day to day leadership across the Cats Protection’s (CP) Transformation Programme. Responsible for the overall integrity and coherence of the Transformation Programme; you will develop and maintain the programme environment to support each individual project providing leadership to the wider programme management team. You will have overall accountability for programme deliverables and outcomes ensuring alignment with strategic goals and objectives.
What we’re looking for in our Head of Transformation:
- a recognised Programme Management qualification
- significant experience in large-scale strategic execution, programme management process improvement and change management roles
- proven leadership and ability to direct matrix teams in defining and executing corporate strategic plans
- experience in building, justifying and presenting business cases with a clear understanding of business value in terms of fiscal measurements and organisational benefits
- budgetary management and strong analytical skills and experience to manage complex budgets and other financials
- excellent verbal and written communication skills that are tailored to be effective and meaningful to all levels of audience
- influential and persuasive communicator and facilitator, with the ability to present effectively to senior audiences and to gain alignment and commitment across senior executives
- proven capability to manage and influence stakeholders at all levels
What we can offer you:
- Up to £61,364.99 plus excellent benefits
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Contribution pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- A range of health benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme… and more!
Join us as our Head of Transformation and know you are helping to make a real difference to cats and kittens across the UK!
Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications or CVs that are emailed to us directly.
Closing date: 03 October 2021
Virtual interview date: Mid-October 2021