We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic HR Central Services Manager to join our Continuous Improvement team. You will join us working 35 hours per week and in return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £37,165.28 per annum plus excellent benefits
Cats Protection is the UK’s leading feline welfare charity with a nationwide network of adoption and homing centres, volunteer-run branches and charity shops. During 2020, despite the challenges, we helped 126,000 cats and kittens. That's the equivalent of around 345 cats a day!
The People and Engagement directorate provide all aspects of L&D, recruitment, workforce planning, employee lifecycle support and HR advice and guidance to Cats Protection employees and volunteers. There are over 44 employees based within the team, and this role sits within the Strategy and Engagement strand which is made up of nine people.
Responsibilities of our HR Central Services Manager:
As a HR Central Services Manager you will manage the HR Central service team to ensure the team meets its objectives, by monitoring, developing and evaluating, the performance levels within the team with a view to identifying ways of improving performance and service standards. You will manage the delivery of end to end transactional administration activities associated with the employment cycle for all employees and managers using the Team Information Boards. You will support the implementation of organisational wide pay initiatives such as cost of living, pay increments and National Minimum Wage.
What we’re looking for in our HR Central Services Manager:
- CPP Qualified
- proven record of Shared Services Managerial experience
- strong experience in the delivery of end to end transactional HR administration activities associated with the employment and payroll cycle
- competent Excel skills and ability to use V looks up and basic formulae
- proven background of HR experience in a multisite organization
- ability to lead, manage and motivate a small HR team
- excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- good knowledge of employment law particularly in relation to recruitment
What we can offer you:
- salary of up to £37,165.28 per annum plus excellent benefits
- generous annual leave entitlement
- contribution pension scheme
- life assurance scheme
- range of health benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- and more
Join us as our HR Central Services Manager and know you are helping to make a real difference to cats and kittens across the UK!
Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications or CVs that are emailed to us directly. Please note applications that are received after the closing date may not be responded to.
Closing date: 02 February 2022
Virtual Interview date: 09 February 2022