We currently have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, experienced analyst to join us as an Insight Data Analysis Officer on a 12-month fixed term contract. You will join us working 21 hours per week and in return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £18,442.80 per annum plus excellent benefits.
Cats Protection is the UK’s leading feline welfare charity with a nationwide network of adoption and homing centres, volunteer-run branches and charity shops. During 2020, despite all of the challenges, we helped 126,000 cats and kittens. That's the equivalent of around 345 cats a day!
The Insight Team provides a data analysis service to all teams across Cats Protection including Operations, Communications and the Veterinary Departments. We are a small team that deliver regular and ad hoc reporting against the charity’s strategic objectives, manage market research projects and provide insight to help the organisation make effective decisions. This is an exciting time to join the team as we have a full and challenging pipeline of strategic insight projects to deliver for the Executive Team.
Responsibilities of our Insight Data Analysis Officer:
As an Insight Data Analysis Officer, you will work with teams across the charity to help manage and deliver requests for insight and analysis projects, providing essential insight to help Cats Protection make effective decisions. You will help develop regular and ad hoc reporting processes, extract and interpret data from our internal systems and help to conduct and manage internal and external market research projects.
What we’re looking for in our Insight Data Analysis Officer:
- significant experience of analysing data and reporting on the results of data analysis
- a strong communicator
- excellent IT literacy, with the ability to analyse complex data to a high level of accuracy
- ability to produce reports in a clear and precise format
- excellent organisation and time management skills
- very strong organisational and planning skills
- ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with a variety of people and functions
What we can offer you:
- salary of up to £18,442.80 per annum plus excellent benefits
- generous annual leave entitlement
- contribution pension scheme
- life assurance scheme
- range of health benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- and more
Join us as our Insight Data Analysis Officer and know you are helping to make a real difference to cats and kittens across the UK!
Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications or CVs that are emailed to us directly. Please note applications which are received after the closing date may not be responded to.
Closing date: 10 October 2021
Virtual interview date: 20 October 2021