We are currently seeking an experienced Internal Communications and Engagement Partner with drive and creative flair, to join our new internal communications function. You will join us working 35 hours per week and in return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £32,929.76 per annum plus excellent benefits.
Cats Protection is the UK’s leading feline welfare charity with a nationwide network of adoption and homing centres, volunteer-run branches and charity shops. During 2020, despite all of the challenges, we helped 126,000 cats and kittens. That's the equivalent of around 345 cats a day!
The Internal Communications and Engagement team sits in our People and Engagement directorate. We are a relatively new function to Cats Protection so there is lots of opportunity to be involved in shaping the team and sharing ideas to develop and embed our internal communications and engagement across the organisation.
Responsibilities of our Internal Communications and Engagement Partner:
As our Internal Communications and Engagement Partner, you will engage and inspire our people in delivering even more impact for cats. You will develop internal communications and engagement activities, managing communication channels and working across teams to inspire and support others to communicate with our employee and volunteer audiences.
What we’re looking for in our Internal Communications and Engagement Partner:
- excellent copywriting and editing skills
- ability to write for a diverse audience to meet different needs
- experience managing stakeholders and working with others to produce creative engaging content
- experience of working with volunteers, as well as managing an intranet or content management system
- strong communication planning skills and experience
- ability to see projects through from start to finish
What we can offer you:
- salary of up to £32,929.76 per annum plus excellent benefits
- generous annual leave entitlement
- contribution pension scheme
- life assurance scheme
- range of health benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- and more
Join us as our Internal Communications and Engagement Partner and know you are helping to make a real difference to cats and kittens across the UK!
Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications or CVs that are emailed to us directly. Please note applications that are received after the closing date may not be responded to.
Closing date: 23 January 2022
Virtual interview date: w/c 31 January 2022