We currently have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and experienced individual to join our Service Delivery Team as IT Service Support Manager. You will join us working 35 hours per week and in return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £38,638.79 per annum plus excellent benefits.
Cats Protection is the UK’s leading feline welfare charity with a nationwide network of adoption and homing centres, volunteer-run branches and charity shops. During 2020, despite all of the challenges, we helped 126,000 cats and kittens. That's the equivalent of around 345 cats a day!
The small yet busy Service Delivery Team consists of seven employees, sitting within the Digital Transformation strand. The team provide high levels of service availability and support throughout the organisation to Cats Protection employees and volunteers, seeking to proactively and collaboratively work with suppliers to resolve incidents, problems, or unsatisfactory performance to make sure Cats Protection can continue to provide the best service to our cats.
Responsibilities of our IT Service Support Manager:
As our IT Service Support Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring the service delivery channels (human, digital, self-service, automated) and activities of the customer services function, collecting and recording performance data, and investigating causes of incidents and seeking resolutions. Escalating unresolved incidents, providing an effective interface between users and service providers supplying all necessary diagnostic information; you will ensure documentation of supported components is available and accessible to all who need to use it.
What we’re looking for in our IT Service Support Manager:
- significant experience within IT service & support, and conversant with the processes used to support the IT services function
- deliver a customer centric service on a daily basis (for all locations, users and systems), in partnership with other IT functions and external suppliers, ensuring that all issues are logged, prioritised and resolved within SLAs
- produce management statistics as required on performance & productivity
- track and analyze metrics; identifying areas of need to create strategies to enhance end-user capacity and minimize reliance on support personnel
- lead the team(s) that provide day-to-day consultation, training, instruction, trouble-shooting and problem-solving to computer users
- manage staff selection, performance, development and training processes to ensure team competencies
- ability to be proactive by anticipating opportunities for systems, service or product improvement or development and taking appropriate action(s)
- ability to convey a level of confidence and professionalism when engaging with stakeholders, influencing positively and persuading others to take a specific course of action when not in a position of authority
What we can offer you:
- salary of up to £38,638.79 per annum plus excellent benefits
- generous annual leave entitlement
- contribution pension scheme
- life assurance scheme
- range of health benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- and more
Join us as our IT Service Support Manager and know you are helping to make a real difference to cats and kittens across the UK!
Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications or CVs that are emailed to us directly. Please note applications which are received after the closing date may not be responded to.
Closing date: 30 January 2022 - however we will be reviewing applications as they are received, so do apply early
Virtual Interview date: to be confirmed as required