How to apply
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Legacy Marketing Officer
Chelwood Gate, Haywards Heath
12 months FTC maternity cover
Full time, 35 hours per week
£28,269.18 per annum (starting salary subject to experience)
Cats Protection is the UK’s leading feline welfare charity. We now help around 193,000 cats and kittens through our network of over 250 volunteer-run branches and 36 adoption centres and homing centres.
As the Legacy Marketing Officer, you will be helping to deliver Cats Protection’s marketing programme for Gifts in Wills and the Cat Guardians service in order to engage more individuals and grow long term future income for the charity.
Your main responsibilities will include:
1. Deliver agreed aspects of the Gifts in Wills and Cat Guardians marketing programmes, from conception to delivery, ensuring that communications are delivered on time, to the agreed audience, within budget and to the highest quality.
2. Manage the delivery of the Gifts in Wills and Cat Guardians rolling stewardship programmes, ensuring communications are appropriate, accurate, and carried out in a timely fashion.
3. Deal with appropriate enquiries about Gifts in Wills and the Cat Guardians service, and be the main point of contact for other teams in their handling of enquiries and fulfilment.
4. Work with regional fundraisers, volunteers and other employees, with regard to providing gifts in wills information, training and promotional assistance, and to brief internal departments regarding upcoming activity.
5. Manage data from internal and external sources to ensure all data provided is accurate, timely, and compliant with all relevant policy, regulations and supporter preferences.
6. Provide day to day administration for the Legacy and Cat Guardians team and projects – this may include arranging and recording meetings, organising travel and responding to queries from volunteers. To receive, process and record purchase orders and invoices.
7. Manage and develop the Gifts in Wills and Cat Guardians sections of the external website/internal intranet, ensuring any hard copy promotional materials are kept up to date, and research ways to improve the content.
8. Assist with the planning and scheduling of gifts in wills and Cat Guardians training, and deliver some of the training itself.
If you think you would be the perfect person for this opportunity, then we’d love to hear from you!
Closing Date: 30 July 2019
Interview Date: week commencing 12 August 2019
To reward you we have a pay scheme which provides the opportunity to progress within your pay band, subject to satisfactory performance. We also offer a range of benefits which include a generous holiday entitlement, a competitive pension offering, a private medical scheme, and a death in service scheme.
Cats Protection is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.