We currently seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our Neutering Support team as a Neutering Administation Assistant. You will join us on a fixed term contract for up to 12 months, working 14 hours per week and in return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £8,482.36 per annum plus excellent benefits.
Cats Protection is the UK’s leading feline welfare charity with a nationwide network of adoption and homing centres, volunteer-run branches and charity shops. During 2020, despite all of the challenges, we helped 126,000 cats and kittens. That's the equivalent of around 345 cats a day!
The Neutering Support department is part of the wider Veterinary team and supports the smooth running of our Neutering programme by speaking with the public, issuing out neutering vouchers and ensuring that the Community Neutering team are supported.
Responsibilities of our Neutering Administation Assistant:
As our Neutering Administration Assistant you will provide PA services and support the efficient administration and day-to-day running of the Neutering Team in line with policies agreed with the Director of Veterinary Services and Cats Protection guidelines. You’ll set up office systems and processes, assist with the management of the Neutering Department diary and organisation chart and arrange internal and external meetings and conferences.
What we’re looking for in our Neutering Administation Assistant:
- Experience working in an administration/office environment
- Experience of providing secretatial/PA support to a senior manager or team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative, accurately and under pressure
- Adept at working from multiple databases at one time with good attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
What we can offer you:
- salary of up to £8,482.36 per annum plus excellent benefits
- generous annual leave entitlement
- contribution pension scheme
- life assurance scheme
- range of health benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- and more
Join us as our Neutering Administation Assistant and know you are helping to make a real difference to cats and kittens across the UK!
Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications or CVs that are emailed to us directly. Please note applications that are received after the closing date may not be responded to.
Closing date: 23 January 2022
Virtual interview date: 02 and 04 February 2022