We are currently seeking five Programme Managers to join our new Transformation directorate. You will join us on a fixed term contract for up to 18 months, working on a full-time basis and in return, you will receive up to £50,408.36 plus excellent benefits.
Cats Protection is the UK’s leading feline welfare charity with a nationwide network of adoption and homing centres, volunteer-run branches and charity shops. During 2020, despite all of the challenges, we helped 126,000 cats and kittens. That's the equivalent of around 345 cats a day!
You would be joining us at an extremely exciting and interesting time in Cats Protection’s history. We have recently set out our ambitious strategic direction for the next 10 years to benefit the welfare of many more cats. We have identified the need for a programmatic approach to co-ordinate and deliver the change required to achieve our vision and goals and are currently recruiting for multiple roles to build and develop a Transformation directorate.
Responsibilities of our Programme Managers:
As one of our Programme Managers, you will successfully lead key strategic programmes within Cats Protection’s (CP). These programmes include:
- Organisational Development
- Customer Centricity
- Cat Welfare Excellence
- Organisational Effectiveness & Efficiency
- Optimal Brand Identity
The role will require the ability to apply a structured Programme Management approach to ensure outcomes are delivered on time, within agreed scope and budget.
What we’re looking for in our Programme Managers:
- A recognised Programme Management qualification
- Substantial relevant experience delivering strategy programmes
- Proven leadership and ability to direct matrix teams
- experience in developing large or complex programmes
- Budgetary management and strong analytical skills and experience to manage budgets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that are tailored to be effective and meaningful to all levels of audience
- Influential and persuasive communicator with the ability to communicate with people at all levels within the organisation
- Proven ability to work on own initiative, accurately and under pressure
What we can offer you:
- Up to £50,408.36 plus excellent benefits
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Contribution pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- A range of health benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme… and more!
Join us as our Programme Managers and know you are helping to make a real difference to cats and kittens across the UK!
Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications or CVs that are emailed to us directly.
Closing date: 10 October 2021
Virtual interview date: End-October 2021