We are currently looking for a creative and ambitious Senior Corporate Partnerships Development Officer to focus on identifying, cultivating and securing a pipeline of new corporate partnerships as part of the Corporate Partnerships Team, on a fixed term contract for up to 12 months.
Although this role is currently working from home due to Covid restrictions, it can be home based or at the National Cat Centre in Chelwood Gate, on the edge of Ashdown Forest with flexible working available. This is a remote location and public transport is limited. You will join us on a full-time basis and in return, you will receive up to £32,929.76pa plus excellent benefits.
Cats Protection is the UK’s leading feline welfare charity with a nationwide network of adoption and homing centres, volunteer-run branches and charity shops. During 2020, despite all of the challenges, we helped 126,000 cats and kittens. That's the equivalent of around 345 cats a day!
Corporate Partnerships sits within the High Value Giving Team, working collaboratively across Income Generation. We work with a range of valued corporate partners and have ambitious plans to grow our sustainable net income each year to help the thousands of cats that need us.
Responsibilities of our Senior Corporate Partnerships Development Officer:
As our Senior Corporate Partnerships Development Officer, you’ll be responsible for identifying, researching and developing strong relationships with potential new corporate partners; developing creative and compelling corporate propositions to pitch and present to potential partners; organising and managing corporate cultivation events; attending and networking with potential partners at key industry events and having knowledge of the latest corporate partnership best practice and trends.
What we’re looking for in our Senior Corporate Partnerships Development Officer:
- significant experience of generating new corporate partnerships in a charity
- demonstrable experience of developing relationships and high-level networking with corporate partners
- a self-starter, you will be able to use your own initiative, have the ability to problem solve and prioritise, with good planning and organisational skills
- In addition, the post holder will need a positive, resilient attitude, be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and will have a flexible and adaptable approach
What we can offer you:
- Up to £32,929.76pa plus excellent benefits
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Contribution pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- A range of health benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme… and more!
Join us as our Senior Corporate Partnerships Development Officer and know you are helping to make a real difference to cats and kittens across the UK!
Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications or CVs that are emailed to us directly. Please note that applications received after the closing date may not be responded to.
Closing date: 19 August 2021
Telephone interviews: w/c 23 August 2021
Virtual interview date: w/c 06 September 2021