Our Digital Transformation directorate is embarking on period of change and growth, as part of this expansion we are recruiting for a Senior Infrastructure Analyst to join our Service Delivery team. You will join us working 35 hours per week and in return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £37,165.28 per annum plus excellent benefits.
Cats Protection (CP) is the UK’s leading feline welfare charity with a nationwide network of adoption and homing centres, volunteer-run branches and charity shops. During 2020, despite all of the challenges, we helped 126,000 cats and kittens. That's the equivalent of around 345 cats a day!
The small yet busy Service Delivery Team consists of seven employees, sitting within the Digital Transformation strand. The team provide high levels of service availability and support throughout the organisation to Cats Protection employees and volunteers, seeking to proactively and collaboratively work with suppliers to resolve incidents, problems, or unsatisfactory performance to make sure Cats Protection can continue to provide the best service to our cats.
Responsibilities of our Senior Infrastructure Analyst:
As our Senior Infrastructure Analyst you will hold responsibility for leading a team of Infrastructure Analysts, ensuring the team deliver against agreed procedures and timescales with regards to availability, maintenance and the general performance of our network infrastructure. Your role will also focus on key areas of our network infrastructure including Information Security, Security Administration and Storage Management.
What we’re looking for in the Senior Infrastructure Analyst:
- Previous experience of leading a team
- Previous experience planning and managing the interaction of two or more networking systems
- Experience managing security threats and vulnerabilities
- An expert knowledge of Infrastructure/Systems Security
- A broad understanding of cloud hosting services
- An excellent communicator who has the ability to build effective relationships with a number of key stakeholders
- Previous experience of checking progress against targets and taking action to resolve exceptions and issues
What we can offer you:
- salary of up to £37,165.28 per annum plus excellent benefits
- generous annual leave entitlement
- contribution pension scheme
- life assurance scheme
- range of health benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- and more
Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications or CVs that are emailed to us directly. Please note applications which are received after the closing date may not be responded to.
Closing date: 30th November 2021
Virtual Interview date: 10th December 2021