We currently have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Senior Mid Value Officer to join our Philanthropy and Partnerships team. You will join us working 35 hours per week and in return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £35,691.77 per annum plus excellent benefits.
The role can either be based from home or at our National Cat Centre in Chelwood Gate near Haywards Heath.
Cats Protection is the UK’s leading feline welfare charity with a nationwide network of adoption and homing centres, volunteer-run branches and charity shops. During 2020, despite all of the challenges, we helped 126,000 cats and kittens. That's the equivalent of around 345 cats a day!
Cats Protection has ambitious plans to increase income and this new role is essential to help drive the growth and sustainability of philanthropy income. You will manage the development of the Cats Protection Mid Value Programme, overseeing the implementation of stewardship strategies and building a pipeline for major giving.
Responsibilities of our Senior Mid Value Officer:
As Senior Mid Value Officer you will manage the portfolio of mid value donors and prospects, focussing on securing gifts between £250 and £1000, using a combination of bespoke relationship management and automated communications. Using your analytical skills, you will lead on briefing data selections, segmentations and targeting and help to identify potential major donors from the mid value pool.
What we’re looking for in our Senior Mid Value Officer:
- previous experience working in mid value/ major donor and/ or individual giving/ direct marketing
- demonstrable experience of developing strong long term relationships with supporters, both bespoke and automated
- experience of analysing data and implementing supporter segmentation processes
- a selfstarter, able to use your own initiative
- a problem solver with strong planning, organisational and prioritisation skills
- up to date working knowledge of best practice, trends and compliance for major donor fundraising and direct marketing
- a strong team player who also has the ability to look at things holistically
What we can offer you:
- salary of up to £35,691.77 per annum plus excellent benefits
- generous annual leave entitlement
- contribution pension scheme
- life assurance scheme
- range of health benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- and more
Join us as our Senior Mid Value Officer and know you are helping to make a real difference to cats and kittens across the UK!
Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications or CVs that are emailed to us directly. Please note that applications received after the closing date may not be responded to.
Closing date: 05 September 2021
Telephone interview date: 14 and 15 September 2021
Virtual interviews: 22 September 2021