We currently have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and experienced individual to join our growing Continuous Improvements team as Systems Manager. You will join us working 35 hours per week and in return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £37,165.28 per annum plus excellent benefits.
Cats Protection is the UK’s leading feline welfare charity with a nationwide network of adoption and homing centres, volunteer-run branches and charity shops. During 2020, despite all of the challenges, we helped 126,000 cats and kittens. That's the equivalent of around 345 cats a day!
The People and Engagement Team provide all aspects of L&D, recruitment, workforce planning, employee lifecycle support and HR advice and guidance to Cats Protection employees and volunteers. There are over 44 staff based within the team, and this role sits within the Strategy and Engagement strand which is made up of nine people.
Responsibilities of our Systems Manager:
As our Systems Manager, you will be responsible for functional management of third-party People systems that manage the employee and volunteer life cycle. The role includes managing data integrity, solving complex problems identified with the Continuous Improvement (CI) Manager and implementing the changes by working with all relevant stakeholders. There will be a requirement to work collaboratively with other colleagues including our IT department regarding the links between People systems and other dependent systems across Cats Protection, as well as with our third-party suppliers.
What we’re looking for in our Systems Manager:
- significant systems experience including implementation, development and maintenance
- experience of managing change involving people, digital process and wider business stakeholders
- experience in data analysis and presenting data to a high standard to diverse stakeholders
- strengths in project management and process mapping, including the practical application of lean methodology
- proven track record of influencing and implementing change and process improvements to include strengths in relationship management
- expertise in Excel, PowerPoint and database management
- high attention to detail and a methodical approach
- excellent standard of internal customer service
What we can offer you:
- salary of up to £37,165.28 per annum plus excellent benefits
- generous annual leave entitlement
- contribution pension scheme
- life assurance scheme
- range of health benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- and more
Join us as our Systems Manager and know you are helping to make a real difference to cats and kittens across the UK!
Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications or CVs that are emailed to us directly. Please note applications which are received after the closing date may not be responded to.
Closing date: 21 October 2021
Virtual interview date: 02 November 2021