Established in 2000, Caudwell Children is a national charity which works to transform the lives of disabled children and their families, enabling them to challenge the barriers they face throughout childhood by providing practical and emotional support.
The charity is going through an exciting period of growth having recently opened a new state-of-the-art facility for multi-disciplinary therapy programmes for childhood disability and research of neurodevelopmental conditions, including autism, within the grounds of Keele University.
We need partnerships to deliver incredible change on the ground, where we can have greatest impact in supporting all children with disability and their families. No more so important than with our supporters – those loyal and passionate individuals who directly contribute to raising money for Caudwell Children through a variety of channels.
The role will include:
- Assisting in or project managing targeted supporter campaigns from inception to completion
- Developing targeted literature to reach those particular audiences
- Developing databases of target lists
- Communicating that message through marketing channels
- Following up to build supporter base
- Strong analytical and active listening skills with excellent attention to detail
- Having adaptable sales/ engagement skills (High confidence to approach)
- Competent in use of Social Media platforms and how to utilise, with a big following and wide reaching audience
- Experience of working in the Charity/Third Sector would be advantageous.
- Experience of working in CQC/ISO regulated organisations would also be advantageous.
- Occasional UK travel may be required.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.