Hours: 25 hours per week ideally worked over 5 days
- Key to this role is ensuring that the Directors are fully supported •
- The balance of your energy and professionalism will mean that the support is well managed and that the associated administration is of a high standard.
- You will have strong administration skills, with excellent communication skills and willingness to flexibly support the team
- Provide support to members of the LT for the management of diary, email, correspondence, enquiry and approvals, preparing expense reports, proof reading and transcribing notes, as agreed individually
- Proactively follow up needs for update, action, approval and further reporting with LT between meetings
- Co-ordinate and carry out research, collation and analysis of strategic documentation for LT
- Project management for LT on a range of topics • Co-ordinate event planning and management as required
- Assist LT with recruitment process, including participating in interview shortlisting and interview processes
- Prepare all logistical support for LT travel and attendance at meetings, workshops and overseas field trips where required
- Manage all logistics of internal and external meetings, including spaces, travel for delegates, documentation and catering as required
- Supporting the ‘Management Group’ with arranging meetings, circulation of agenda, minute taking etc.
- Supporting the HR/Office Manager with general office tasks such as ordering stationery, general supplies and upkeep of office machines
- Overseeing meeting room bookings • Preparation for 3-weekly Team Meeting and weeklyDevotions
- Occasional out of normal office working hours. Occasional travel in the UK
- Flexible and willing to take part in other activities that may be reasonably requested Culture
- Helping to develop and promote a culture of enthusiasm and success which reflects the ambitions of CBM UK.
- Play an active role across the CBM UK team, promoting positive working and innovation. And seek to improve working practice at all opportunities.