We’re recruiting for an exciting maternity fixed-term contract role in our highly-skilled Fundraising & Communications department. Reporting to the Director of Fundraising & Communications, the role will work with colleagues to launch a new strategy and deliver outstanding fundraising, marketing & communications team activity. The post also line manages one team member.
CBM transforms the lives of people with or at risk of disability in the world’s poorest places, reaching over 30 million people globally each year. Working through local partners and based on Christian values, CBM UK raises £9m annually to tackle poverty, prevent blindness, improve health and support people with disabilities.
Working within our Fundraising & Communications department of 19 staff, the role ultimately helps to create extraordinary and wonderful moments in our 45,000 supporters’ lives, with responsibility for:
- Helping to launch our new fundraising & communications strategy.
- Coordinating integrated appeals, including two exciting Winter 21 and Spring 22 campaigns.
- Improving our supporters’ experiences with CBM.
- Coordinating CBM award applications and funding applications.
- Managing 1 talented staff member.
For full details please download the Recruitement Pack
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.