We’re recruiting for an exciting new permanent full-time role in our highly-skilled Fundraising & Communications department. Supporting the Director of Fundraising & Communications, the role will work with colleagues to develop strategy, deliver effective operations and achieve department-wide objectives. The post also line manages two team members. CBM UK places emphasis on professional development and training for our employees.
CBM is the largest charity focussed on transforming the lives of people with or at risk of disability in the world’s poorest places, reaching over 30 million people globally each year. Working through local partners and based on Christian values, CBM UK raises £9m annually to tackle poverty, prevent blindness, improve health and support disabled people.
Working within our Fundraising & Communications department of 19 staff, the role ultimately helps to create extraordinary and wonderful moments in our 45,000 supporters’ lives, with responsibility for:
- Helping to develop, monitor and evaluate fundraising & communications strategy
- Coordinating integrated campaigns, including a major 3 month appeal in spring 2020
- Maximising opportunities from and for our global Federation.
- Improving our supporters’ experiences with CBM.
- Managing 2 talented staff members.
For further information and to apply: Please download a Recruitment Pack.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.