We’re recruiting for an exciting maternity fixed-term contract role in our highly-skilled Fundraising & Communications department. Supporting the Director of Fundraising & Communications, the role will work with colleagues to develop strategy, deliver effective operations and achieve department-wide objectives. The post also line manages one team member. CBM UK places emphasis on professional development and training for our employees.
CBM is the largest charity focussed on transforming the lives of people with or at risk of disability in the world’s poorest places, reaching over 30 million people globally each year. Working through local partners and based on Christian values, CBM UK raises £9m annually to tackle poverty, prevent blindness, improve health and support people with disabilities.
Working within our Fundraising & Communications department of 19 staff, the role ultimately helps to create extraordinary and wonderful moments in our 45,000 supporters’ lives, with responsibility for:
- Helping to further develop, monitor and evaluate fundraising & communications strategy
- Coordinating integrated campaigns, including two campaigns in Winter 2021 and Spring 2022
- Improving our supporters’ experiences with CBM.
- Coordinating CBM award applications and funding applications
- Managing 1 talented staff member.
For full detais please download the Recruitement Pack
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.